atmail suite comprises version 8 of our webmail interface, an API Server, a DAV server and a native mobile app for iOS (android coming soon), representing a complete technology redesign for our webmail product. The responsive, intuitive UI has been developed to the latest standards in user-experience design and browser technology. This pairing of modern architectures and design methodologies results in an incredibly intuitive and fast email experience.
Private and secure on-premises email
- Your customers can download the atmail app from the Apple App Store (Google Play coming soon) and connect to the API server you host on-premises
- atmail suite has passed audit scans and a full Ernst and Young penetration test (using global attack and pen testing methodologies for deployment across database, service and web application layers)
& low resource footprint
- Modular design allows scaling the front-end and API independently
- Supports software load balancing with Nginx and HAproxy
- A single page app (SPA) providing a desktop-like application experience
- Utilises client-side processing to further reduce server load
- Web server needs only to serve static files
- Analytics tracking
- Highly performant compiled binary (Golang) – no code interpretation
- Extensive configuration options
- True API server only returning JSON data
- Takes advantage of your investment in IMAP infrastructure
atmail mail server
Our mail server redefines the delivery of atmail’s core services providing a highly modular and scalable solution for mass installations, leveraging an automation engine to increase the ease and simplicity of the deployment and configuration of IMAP, SMTP, ManageSieve, Monitoring, AV and AS servers on demand.
When paired with atmail suite, the full stack allows for incredibly easy domain management (users, settings, groups, domains, aliases and branding per domain).
Please Note: The atmail DAV server is an optional plugin for either atmail suite or atmail mail server. If deployed, it is deployed with either product but not both.
Receive native desktop notifications with supported operating systems and browsers.
LIVE UPDATING & SYNCHRONISATION
With atmail suite, your inbox, calendars and contacts synchronise and update in real-time, across all your devices. The way it should be.
atmail suite supports Google Analytics, providing a deep insight into anonymised data about how your customers use the system. Learn what browsers, devices and operating systems you need to support. See which features your users use, and identify opportunities to add value and improve your service. Supports realtime event tracking.
atmail suite supports multiple languages “out of the box”, all professionally translated by accredited members of the American Translators Association.
- English (UK)
- English (US)
- Simplified Chinese
Automate your email infrastructure using the atmail API
atmail suite API server is written in Golang, the latest high performance server technology. Featuring extensive configuration options and only returning JSON data, our API runs on a true API server, taking advantage of your existing investment in IMAP infrastructure.
For 20 years, telcos and hosting providers have been choosing atmail on-premises because our white labelled webmail (with optional mail server) delivers a superior customer experience and our talented technical team are always on hand to help you keep your email platform secure, reliable and private.
If you’re looking for a proven email service provider in the telco and hosting industry, contact us here to learn more.