Hi Everyone, we’re delighted to officially release even more new features, product improvements and bug fixes for atmail suite and atmail mail server.
This week’s 8.6.0 release also includes two new language options: Hebrew and Polish.
If you are an atmail on-premises customer, we invite you to log in to your customer portal here and follow the download links to view your available downloads.
If you are an atmail cloud customer, you will know that we have already rolled these changes out to our U.S. cloud (22 May) and E.U. cloud (29 May).
Summary of atmail 8.6.0 updates
New Features + Product Improvements
- Increased privacy options
- User-configurable setting to only load remote content within the body of an email when the user chooses
- Support for the whitelisting of specific senders and domains
- Enhanced localisation options
- Right-to-left support for the webmail interface
- Locale selection from the login page
- New language packs for Hebrew and Polish
- Improved user interface formatting
- New options for the display of the date and time that an email is received
- Improvements to font rendering for readability and better visual display of email content
- Support for user alias login
- Read receipt requests and delivery notifications
- Improved MIME handling
atmail mail server
- Multi-server support
- Added multi-node/server support for mail server and automation script
- Multiple bug fixes
- For full details, please view the atmail 8 changelog here
Want more information?
Product updates: For more information about our latest atmail product updates, please view our atmail changelog and/or visit our Help Centre here. If you are a current customer and you have not received this information via email, please let us know here.
Product offerings: For more information about atmail suite and/or our other atmail product offerings, we invite you to view our product brochures here.
Thank you: Finally, a sincere thank you for your ongoing feedback. Without it, we would not be able to continuously improve our solutions for you.
New to atmail? atmail is a cloud services provider that powers 170 million mailboxes worldwide. We offer modern, user-friendly, cloud hosted email (99.99% uptime and your choice of US or GDPR- compliant EU data centres), as well as on-premises webmail and/or mail server options if you want to keep your data in-house. With 20 years of white label email expertise, you can trust us to deliver customer email platforms that are secure, stable and scalable. For more information, please contact us here.